Snapper Creek Lakes is a gated community that consists of 124 residences, each on lots of at least one acre. Beginning in 1954, grand Mediterranean-style homes were being built. The koi ponds and waterfalls sets this neighborhood apart from the others. While many homes are on private lakes, some homes are on a canal, one bridge away from the bay. There is a non-refundable application fee of $ 37,500.00 and an annual assessment.
PEOPLE & LIFESTYLE
One of the reasons residents love Snapper Creek Lakes is because the neighborhood has a full-service marina and it only takes five minutes to access Biscayne Bay. The guard-gated neighborhood puts parents at ease when their children are playing outside and riding their bicycles.
PARKS & NATURE
Aside from the community marina, residents who admire the outdoors and want to enjoy more of what nature has to offer can visit Pinecrest Gardens, which is South Florida’s Cultural Arts Park. Schedule a guided tour and explore the botanical gardens and the 1,000+ rare and exotic tropical plants. Minutes away, residents can enjoy spectacular views of Biscayne Bay at Matheson Hammock Park.
Within two miles of the neighborhood, residents can enjoy hand-crafted salads and wraps at Giardino Gourmet Salads or delicious, French cuisine at Two Chefs. For pastries, sandwiches, and coffee, Joanna’s Marketplace is right around the corner.
Snapper Creek Lakes is located in close proximity to grocery stores such as Publix, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods. Residents in need of retail therapy have access to luxury shopping at the Village of Merrick Park and Dadeland Mall with brands such as Stuart Weitzman, Rolex, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many more.
- Sunset Elementary School, International Magnet program, grades PK - 5
- Ponce De Leon Middle School, Magnet and IB program, grades 6 – 8
- Coral Gables Senior High, Magnet and IB program, grades 9-12
- Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, all girls, grades 9 – 12
- Epiphany Catholic School, grades PK – 8
- Gulliver Preparatory Academy, grades PK3 - 12
- Riviera Day School, grades PK – 5
- Alexander Montessori Schools, grades PK – 5
- The French American School of Miami, grades PK3 – 5